Sales Essentials CRM
Enterprise level CRM for only $20 per month
- Built on the Microsoft Power Platform and integrates with other Microsoft products in the cloud.
- Utilizes CRM components directly from Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise.
- Big company functionality at a small company price.
- Full customization and expansion capabilities to fit your unique business.
- $20 per user per month and a one time setup fee of $380 per organization. Pay monthly. Cancel any time.
Sales Essentials CRM Features
- Track Accounts, Contacts, Activities, and Opportunities (Jobs/Projects).
- Dashboards and Reports.
- Includes Mobile App. Access CRM from anywhere on any device.
- Opportunity Sales Process included with Sales Stage reporting.
- Includes quote builder functionality with line items for project tasks or items.
- Include standard or custom task or item lines in your quote.
- Create a professional customer proposal using our built-in Word proposal template.
- Include standard or custom quote assumptions in your customer proposal.
- Email the customer proposal as a PDF attachment directly from the CRM.
- Email Sync and Email Tracking (tracking is an additional charge).
- Recent Items and Pinned Items
- Global Search capabilities.
- Add custom fields and tables.
- Create custom views of your data based on status or segment.
- Import data from Excel.
- Export data to Excel and modify data through Excel Online.
- Excel and Word Templates for custom reports and analysis.
- Mail merge processes for emails and physical letters.
- Email templates and signatures.
- User based security roles.
- Document management using SharePoint integration (upload docs directly to CRM records).
- Calendar views of records with date fields.
- Workflow automation with Power Automate.
- Expand your system with Microsoft Power Apps.
- Access your CRM data with Power BI.
Get A Free Initial Consultation
Microsoft Power Platform and Dataverse
The Power Platform from Microsoft is a cloud based applications development platform which allows users to create web and mobile apps for any process or purpose. Power Platform consists of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. The Sales Essentials CRM system is built using the Power Apps application. Dynamics 365 from Microsoft is also built on the Power Platform which allows us to utilize certain CRM components from their highly functional Enterprise CRM system. This flexibility allows us to provide a very functional CRM system at a very affordable price. Dynamics 365 Sale Enterprise is still the right solution for many companies with complex sales processes or who have a desire for high levels of automation and customizations. For less demanding implementations, the Sales Essentials CRM system may be just the right fit.
The database behind the Sales Essentials CRM system is Microsoft Dataverse. Dataverse is the single location where data is stored for most of the Microsoft business applications. The open architecture of Dataverse allows for easy data access and process automation using the Power Platform. If you decide to expand your Sales Essentials CRM system beyond just the CRM functionality, custom tables can be added to Dataverse to support any business process.
System Customization and Expansion
Your Sales Essentials CRM system can be customized and expanded to address any business process in your organization. We often work with our clients to modify the system specifically for their business. System customization projects are usually structured as a "time and material" arrangement based on an hourly rate. Prior to beginning any customizations, we provide a cost and timing estimate for client approval. We then manage the project to the scope of work included with our estimate. Typical customizations include: Invoice tracking, Project hours tracking, Dashboard customizations, Adding additional fields to the system, Integrating with other systems, and more. The Sales Essentials CRM system is very flexible and expandable. Many of our clients take advantage of this fact to automate processes and consolidate business data in a single location. If you decide not to add additional customizations to your system, be assured that the "out of the box" version of the Sales Essentials CRM provides a very high level of functionality.
Your Own Copy of the Software
With most CRM systems priced in the $20 per user range, you have some ability to do small customizations but not a lot. If you were to call the CRM software company and ask them to add a series of tables and forms to support a key business process, you would not like the answer. They just don't do that for a single client. If you buy a high end CRM system like Dynamics 365 or Salesforce, you have the ability to make these kind of changes, but you pay a higher subscription price to utilize these systems. Sales Essentials CRM gives you the best of both worlds. A low subscription cost and the ability to fully customize the system. This is possible only because you have your own copy of the software installed in your company's Microsoft account. This means you have the ability to customize the system in any way you desire. We offer this approach because the idea of custom solutions for our clients is in our DNA. We love to help our clients build solutions that fit their unique business needs.