Salesforce.com CRM Services
- CRM Selection Assistance - goal based evaluation.
- People Centered Implementation - maximize outcomes and user adoption.
- CRM Customization and Custom Apps.
- Data Migration - scrub and import accounts, contacts, opportunities.
- Training and Support - users and admin.
Impact your business with Salesforce.com CRM
Companies that effectively use a CRM system see a 27% in new leads, a 25% increase in new deals and a 36% increase in customer satisfaction. These business impacts are realized when an organization gets control of their customer data and leverages it to focus the activities of its team.
- Personal Engagement - Relationship Selling is achieved with targeted and effective followup.
- Sales Productivity - Critical data is at your fingertips at any time and on any device.
- Sales Performance - Set goals, monitor results, provide feedback and coaching.
Basic vs. Enterprise Level CRM
Not all CRM systems are created equal. Salesforce has enterprise level capabilities beyond just organizing your accounts, contacts and opportunities. Salesforce is a highly customizable platform which can be leveraged to fit your specific industry and business processes.
- Customization - Tailor the system to perfectly fit your processes or build powerful new processes very quickly.
- Automation - Use built in work flow tools to achieve new levels of efficiency.
- Integration - Bring in data from other sources or integrate seamlessly with existing systems.
- Microsoft Outlook - Run Salesforce directly from Outlook to achieve superior levels of user acceptance.
- AppExchange - Choose from over 3,500 custom applications to add specialized functionality to the CRM.
Salesforce.com CRM vs. The Competition
Salesforce.com is the worlds #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform with over 4,000,000 users worldwide. Salesforce is consistently the strongest ranking CRM system in the conveted Gartner "Leaders" quadrant. Salesforce's enormous influence in the market has attracted a global list of key systems integrators and several hundred complementary software providers, as well as over 3,500 applications in the Salesforce AppExchange.