Who We Are
ThesisTechnologies is a collection of experienced business people and talented software developers. We serve clients across North America and our projects range from small spreadsheet tune-ups to large scale software implementations. We offer a wide range of Microsoft technologies which we believe offer the best combination of business tools on the market today.
Who You Are
We don't know for sure, but if you are like many of our clients, you have business challenges to solve and a solid vision of what the right systems can mean for your business. Our clients see inefficiencies, redundancies and opportunities left on the table. Often these challenges can mean dissatisfied customers and frustrated employees. We get it and would welcome the chance to help.
Technology That Fits Just Right
We believe our job is to bring the right technologies to each client project. This is why we offer a wide range of solutions. In some situations, a professionally developed web application is exactly what is needed. In other cases, a well designed Excel workbook is the right answer. All of the technologies we offer have their place and we offer them to help you build the perfect solution for you.
We Know Unique When We See It
We know your business is unique. We have an obsession with understanding this uniqueness and making sure it is well represented in the solution we deliver for you. 80% of business system functionality is "blocking and tackling" functions. These functions need to be executed well but they don't necessarily create an advantage in the market. The other 20% is where we get a little excited. When we understand your uniqueness and amplify it in software, project ROI goes up and up.